Luke Bell’s cause of death was an accidental fentanyl overdose, ABC 9 KGUN Tuscon reported on Tuesday.
The country singer died at age 32 in Tuscon, Arizona, on Aug. 26 after going missing six days prior. An autopsy report from the Pima County Medical Examiner’s office, reportedly obtained by the local news outlet, revealed that a passerby encountered an unresponsive Bell at the scene, where drug paraphernalia was present.
Subscribe to People ►► http://bit.ly/SubscribetoPeople
#LukeBell #Fentanyl #PEOPLE
Catch up on the latest celebrity news, top stories and more:
PEOPLE goes behind-the-scenes with our cover stars for exclusive stories and in-depth interviews:
PEOPLE goes in-depth with your favorite stars and celebrities to bring you exclusive stories and features:
Go inside the homes of your favorite celebrities with exclusive house tours: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7e1ouxAzTA&list=PLzS8B57pacxz6HLw3s77n_WbZt6iOPgz8
Get exclusive access into the biggest celebrity weddings. From the dresses and rings to dances and surprises, PEOPLE covers it all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m_c4GsTEpY&list=PLzS8B57pacxy5nPUns8f72QQHFJb7LoPe
Watch as your favorite couples reveal the secrets to love and happiness in celebrity love stories:
Stay up to date with The Royal Family: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAmSICLYVCE&list=PLzS8B57pacxw9TmevTmDbXk1E4DG0Q3x4
Watch kids interview your favorite celebrities with the most adorable questions you’ll ever hear:
PEOPLE remains the trusted authority at the center of pop culture. The PEOPLE brand features a unique mix of breaking entertainment news, exclusive photos, video, unparalleled access to the red carpet, celebrities, and in-depth reporting on the most compelling newsmakers of our time.